Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I am hitting pause.

I am taking a break from making custom lesson plan templates for 2 weeks while I start off the new school year. This is only for NEW orders. If you have already submitted a custom template order form, no worries.

I do want to stress that I am still accepting pre-made template orders. 
So if you are interested in a pre-made template feel free to submit an order & payment and I will get those to you with in a day.

Thanks and I hope you have a great start to the school year.

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas! Go to my blog for more info!

    Becca
    Simply 2nd Resources

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you SOOOOO much for the award Mrs. Morris! I am humbles and honored. :)

    Ms. M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing, please do so often.