HomeMy StoryTemplatesOrderingFreebies

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

An update and more cards...

I received a request to share my own personal ELL lesson plans, so I am currently tweaking them, changing the font to a free font, and will post them for sale soon. There will be a plan for Kinder and one for First as well. Keep an eye open for those. Meanwhile, enjoy some pictures.

I get a kick out of posting these cards from Otherworldly Cards, on Etsy. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Please go take a look, they are going quickly. :)

Click on the card name to be redirected to the listing.









Hope your having a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Experienced and dedicated team of professional and creative writers will deal with all coming up nightmares according tedious essay writing. Click the link and place your order with us right now - writemyessayrapid.com/buy-essay.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing, please do so often.

Ladybug Teaching Resources