HomeMy StoryTemplatesOrderingFreebies

Sunday, January 20, 2013

M's Kinder Plans

I know you all have been asking and waiting for my own plans, and some of you were satiated when I posted, for sale, my first grade template. Now I am back with my kindergarten template. All I can say is that I tweak them often, but they make my life so much easier. Planning for 4 different grade levels is hard, so I try to stream line my plans. Hope you like them as much as I do.

M's Kinder Plans
This template is a one page, week at a glace format. It includes areas for whole group instruction and independent practice, ie guided reading. It covers whole group and guided reading, writing and language arts. On the left hand side you will find a box for the weekly objectives, evaluations, ELL/ ESL strategies and a spot to jot down your small groups. The font used in this template is a clean and simple template called LD Elementary.

But before you go...
Have you gotten your Valentines day card for your special someone yet? Check out these precious Handmade Valentines day cards from Otherworldly Cards.
Click on the image to see more shots and info on each card.

 

1 comment:

  1. You posted editorial which gives users bunch of information concerning meticulous subject recognition for this allocate.
    Dissertation proposal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing, please do so often.

Ladybug Teaching Resources