HomeMy StoryTemplatesOrderingFreebies

Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Greg

After a long absence and a kind of "creators block" period I am back with some new templates.

I was excited when I talked to Greg from Kindergarten Smorgasbord about creating him a custom template. Well, I had mixed emotions because I love the template that Greg was using, Alec. It is one of my favorites and I knew I would be sad when he didn't post it on his Scheduling Sundays. HOWEVER, when he mentioned that he wanted a different format, one that I have been trying to create for some time now, I knew that the timing and inspiration was there. I enjoyed making his new custom template and am glad he will have something that meets his planning needs.  

No more chat, here it is the...

Greg
This template is a "week at a glance" 2 page template, made to sit side by side, for all subjects. Made specifically for a Kindergarten class, but with a few edits you can make it work for other grades. Days are listed across the top of the template. Subjects listed are Reading, Writing, Math, Science/Social Studies, and even an Arts/Crafty section, are listed going down the page. You will also get sections for your Objectives, Standards/CCS, Material and Assessments. A lot packed into 2 pages of organizations. The font used in this template is one of my new favorites, called LD Elementary.



But before you go enjoy some new cards from my friends Etsy handmade greeting card shop, Otherworldly Cards.

Just click on the card to see more views and info.

6 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you are back and I love the GREG! As one of your very first template users, I am happy to say that I think of you every week when I am filling in all of my blanks!


    Faithful in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janine! So glad to hear from you. You are my first ever customer. Won't forget it cause you got me started. I'll forever be grateful. Thank you
      Melissa

      Delete
  2. I love the Greg too!!!!!! And those cards are so awesome!!!

    Greg


    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I hope you love it, it was made for you. Told my friend your comment about her cards and she was glad you enjoyed them. Her moto is "Love it when you visit. Thrilled when you buy!" LOL
      Melissa

      Delete
  3. I have a couple of question for you.
    Would you consider making a template for library teachers?
    And are the templates editable for website links and images and PDF downloads?
    I really like these designs, but they need to be tweaked quite a bit o address my needs. I have a fixed schedule and generally use the same plan for each grade level K-3. There might be 4 or 5 sections for each grade. My plan book is based on an excel file with days of the week as column headers and time blocks for the rows.
    I would like a way to link all the materials I use for my lessons and am trying figure out how to make a visual lesson plan to address all my needs. I hope you can help me.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa-

    I put in for a custom order for a set of lesson plans based on the Erica... wondering if you got that and not sure how I go about paying for them... I am a bit confused! Thanks!

    Emma
    msemmasedventure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing, please do so often.

Ladybug Teaching Resources