Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cyber Monday Sale

Shop from the comfort of your own home from your computer, laptop, tablet, phone, any device you can find on Cyber Monday and enjoy 10% off all templates from my shop.
Online prices will reflect discount.

Make sure to come back tomorrow for the debut of a new template. 
For now enjoy some new cards from Otherworldly Cards on Etsy.
These first 3 cards are some that I had custom made but I wanted to share anyway. :) 
They are GORGEOUS.

Here are some that are still for sale!
3D Vintage Pin Up Girl Handmade Christmas Card
Santa's Helper Pin Up Girl Reindeer Comet 3D Handmade Christmas Card
3D Vintage Santa and Elf Handmade Christmas Card
3D Reindeer, Vixen Handmade Christmas Card
3D Reindeer, Dancer Handmade Christmas Card

If you have not yet purchased your holiday cards, there is still time!
If you have, don't forget about Valentine. :)
Valentine Blonde OOAK 3D Handmade 
Queen Of Hearts 3D Handmade Card
Check back tomorrow for a look at my new template!

6 comments:

  1. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
    cyber monday mattress sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    2015 Cyber Monday Mattress Sale Deals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.White marble flooring supplier

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!!!!affordable luxury travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just pretty happy to sign up ones own guestbook these days,Your own feedback and listed below are excellent in my opinion,incidentally I should say also definitely will teach some great supplements for your needs every.Fundraising platforms India

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing, please do so often.