HomeMy StoryTemplatesOrderingFreebies

Monday, December 2, 2013

Jack: Week At A Glance

Just in time for Cyber Monday, I debut a new template. This template came about because of my need to organize my lessons before I actually plan for the next week. I wanted a template where I could quickly jot down themes, skills, crafts, anything important for me to remember when I send my copies to the district print center, or that I might forget when planning.

Jack
$5.00
This template is a one page Week at a Glance form. There is an area for weekly objectives, editable in the Word version to suit your classes needs. A block to jot down workstations for the week. As well as a block to jot down guided reading groups, books and levels, again completely editable on the Word version. Other sections on the template include reminders, to do, special events, and a Next Week section to write down upcoming notes. The font used in this template is a clean and simple font (free) called LD Elementary.
For today only, this template is marked down 10% for Cyber Monday.
Hope you have a happy holiday!
Online prices reflect discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, please do so often.

Ladybug Teaching Resources